Thursday, February 12, 2009

My add for the bridal fair


I love what I do!!!
Here is my new add for the year I have had so much fun and I have been able to create so many great memories with my brides and all the families I have worked with in the last year. I am grateful for each new opportunity that comes my way, and i love making memories that can last a lifetime...
So I just wanted to Say Thank You!! to everyone that has had me be apart of their lives and thank you for letting me share my love and talents with you...

2 comments:

Luana said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL bridal picture Toni. Your mom emailed me the one of you in the booth. Your work is absolutely stunning! And your children are just too cute. I especially love that Reagan looks like Bev.

Shala said...

Toni, you are such a wonderful photographer! I wish I could use you for our family picture that we are in depserate need of! Our last FAMILY photo was the one you took when Hannah was 9 mo out at the Jacob Hamblin home. (see what I mean?!) I moved to Salem and have no idea what to do now.