Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Bridal Fair Jan 2009


Reagan loved watching the funny guy on stage dance, and sing..
along with seeing all the Princess..
it starts at such a young age she is only 2 and a half..


Payton is a great people watcher and loved getting the treats at the booths


My mom took this photo, she said I had to have my picture taken


just another photo she took of my booth she is a great mom...
The Bridal fair is always a great deal of work but is so great because you get to meet so many new people and new people in the industry..

3 comments:

KIMPOSSIBLE said...

Looks like a lot of work. You look so pretty;)

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

You look so good! I'm so impressed with your business, I bet you have a blast! I would love to see more of your work when I come in to town... in May!

Larsen Family said...

Your kids are gorgeous. Solinda