Monday, December 22, 2008


When we woke up and had snow everywhere. I would say it was almost 3 inches... Payton and Reagan were so excited because it looked like cedar, and parowan, and they wanted to go and play in the snow. so we all went out and made our very one Frosty the snowman.When we were making Frosty face and we went inside to get the carrot, hat and scarf for our snowman. We came back out to put him all together and I asked for the nose and Payton said I ate it.. so we had to get another one and then Reagan wanted to eat the nose so finally by the third nose we were set.. Payton got cold super fast and Reagan just threw snow at me while I made our snowman, I truely can't remember the last time we had this much snow or when I made a snowman but it was really fun and we even helped the neighbor kids with there snowman...

4 comments:

Kisten Downey said...

so fun... but aren't you so happy it doesn't stay for very long...im so not a cold person.

The Mitchell Family said...

hey i need your email so i can add u to my list? by the way super cute snowman and i love that payton got his skateboard when i would ask him what he wanted for his birthday he would say " a skateboard" every time

The Green Family said...

Great snowman! Payton looks so proud with that cute face.

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

I am so jealous! We had 70 degree christmas this year. When I heard it snowed there, I cried!! I love white Christmas's!!
So cute picts!