Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The day we went to see Santa


Payton and Reagan didn't want me to far so for the first one I said I would be right there it has been a really long time since i was in a photograph with Santa.


Notice Reagan is holding my finger really tight.. the only way I was able to have her let go was to tell Santa to tell her she looked FABULOUS and then we were good to go...
Reagan asked for earrings, and Payton asked for a suitcoat and a tie...

Payton was so cute he was so matter of fact and told Reagan he is a nice guy and he likes cookies, so we have to make some for him to get our presents... she said Oh, otay... so we will be making Santa some amazing cookies

2 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

o so cute. there so freaken cute i love how Payton was totally cool with it. super cute picture's i need to take my kids down to see him.

The Rowley Family said...

alisha invite me to your blog so i can see yours