Friday, March 20, 2009

Here we are at the Hospital


Here we are again going through more test trying to figure out what is going on in our sweet little boys body and why he is not growing..
We have to have an MRI of his pituitary and an echo of his heart for a murmur. In order for insurance to move forward on his growth hormone increase and dose it was required to have the test done; to see if there are tumors, brain bleeds, and a whole bunch of other garbage. needless to say Payton is a Champ and is stronger than me during all this...
Once they gave him his medicine his body just went limp on the bed and so we propped him up and he started looking all over the room once he found Colby he goes "Daaddy you have two heads" and he giggled... and he kept repeating this every time he found Colby.

5 comments:

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

You are amazing and strong!! You're all amazing!! You're in my prayers! I hope they find out something, and that it is the best possible scenario! My heart is there with you!

The Green Family said...

You are so brave Payton. We are glad you went to the "land of two heads," with the medication they gave you. Dylan sends kisses and hugs!

Shala said...

Hi Toni, I cant believe he isn't growing still. I remember you saying something a few years ago, but man, I didnt realize it was an ongoing process. Keep me posted on what you find.

Chelseys Blog said...

P- you are so tough and such a stud. We love you bud and pray all is well!

Larsen Family said...

Are you seeing my favorite doctor of all? Endocronologist Dr. Grua? He's amazing, if your not you should call and I'll give you his phone number.