Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan 2 2009 Reagan got her ears pierced

DAddy and Payton came to support Reagan on such a big day


Reagan was so excited but so nervouse.


Payton told Reagan he would be there and he would hold her hand like she holds his when he gets his little pinch.

The story has always been Reagan could get her ears pierced when she asked for it and so this Christmas she asked Santa for earrings. On Christmas I sat down with Reagan and explained to her what was going to happen. I told here that we would go to Fanci Hair and we would see Cicely and Carie they would clean her ears, make little dots where to put the earring and then they would put an earring punch on her ear and then they would count one, two, three and snap!! I told her it would feel like a little pinch and then she would have her fabulous earrings and she was good and ready to go...
so here is her story.

4 comments:

Luana said...

What a darling post and what a cute little girl you have. It amazes me that I can always see a resemblance to Grandma Bev in her. That big brother of hers is such a sweetheart to take such good care of her.

Chelseys Blog said...

Yeah Reag! You are such a pretty princess. You looked like such a strong, big girl. I am excited to see your earrings!!

The Garners said...

K, Toni...we have a Christmas Card sitting here...it may or may not get mailed sometime before Valentines day!! We just think your kids are so cute, and getting so big! I hadn't checked your blog in forever...and there's all these pictures here. Yeah. We were afraid you moved or died or something!

Hope things are going well for you guys. We miss you. We are coming down next month, maybe we can visit??

Tell Colby hi from us!

KIMPOSSIBLE said...

Toni, the cutestblogontheblock site is back up, so call me when u want me to come over to help u change your background. ;)

(how do u like my profile pic??)